Ride The Bass is for lovers of low flow, soulful music and dope, unexpected transitions. No matter your level, as long as you are confident in heels, you are welcome and will be successful. You may even walk away, eager to choreograph your own flow.
You will learn
- how to command your space
- how to move seamlessly through tricks
- how to use musicality to keep our audience wanting more
- plus loads more
Slither, serve and Ride The Bass with Sasja!
What are the requirements?
- Students will need to have a pole, heels, knee pads and be ready to step outside of your comfort zone
What am I going to get from this course?
- At the end of this course, students will be able to move more confidently around the base of the pole and marry tricks
What is the target audience?
- Ride The Bass is for you if you want to learn how to seamlessly string tricks together and find your musicality