This course is dedicated to polers wanting to challenge themselves, their mind and body. Through this course you will be able to understand clearly what are the proper techniques needed to master and conquer the Basic Butterfly. This could be executed on either static or spinning pole, as long as you feel confident of what you are doing. In this course, you will receive some tips and advise, do's and don'ts as well as strenght exercises that will help build the strength needed in your shoulders which you should start with every time before doing any move on the pole. After you learn how to get into the Basic Butterfly, you will learn how to get out of it in 3 easy simple steps.
What are the requirements?
- Clean Invert
- Caterpillar climb
- Being able to find balance in an upside down pose
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course you should be able to do well the Basic Butterfly and understand the proper technique behind it
- You will understand how the reverse split grip works
- Not only will you learn how to get into the Butterfly, But also how to get out of this move in 3 easy steps
- You should be able to overcome your fear and the struggle in doing the Butterfly, as it is easier than you think
- You will understand how to find a balance point in an upside down pose
What is the target audience?
- Intermediate level
- Pole Dancers and students looking to master their Butterfly move
- Polers looking for a challenge
- Polers looking to strengthen their core and shoulders